[comp.sys.mac] Uninvited. WARNING!

6089247@pucc.Princeton.EDU (Michael Schmelzer) (05/25/87)

In article <891@oakhill.UUCP>, jmvm@oakhill.UUCP (John VanMunster) writes:

>The Gremlin in Uninvited has me going nuts. I think I've tried everything
>logically possible (and then some). What do you do??? Any clues anyone?
>
>I'm stuck in a couple of places; can't get through the door in the room with
>the desk in it, can't get into the "Magisterium", can't get past the group of

 alright, you axed for it...
WARNING ALREADY! SPOILERS!!!

You can't get the key from the gremlin 'till you go into the magisterium.

You can't get into the mag. without the gem from the maze. (What gem!?!
I hear you say...)

A grave stone is a hidden door and the flowers are its key.
The door in the study is an OUT door. (The gremlin will give you the key
to it if you give it a cookie.) By OUT door I mean you'll need the key when
you're on the other side of it to get back into the house.

But anyway, get the gem from the maze (no easy task, that!) and go into
the magisterium.  That should keep you busy for a while. Bonne chance!
Mike Schmelzer: 6089247@PUCC etc etc etc
"Worthlessness is the root of all worthlessness." -WPRB Music Dept.
DISCLAIMER: I'm sorry for polluting your mind with my ideas.
========eldeen=ruoy=gniniur=er'uoy=,elohssa=uoy==========================