[comp.sys.mac] Write2Troff

egv@aicchi.UUCP (Vann) (05/24/87)

Could some kind soul post a copy of Write2troff to the net ASAP.

Thanks in advance.
--
				Eric Geoffrey Vann
				Analysts International (Chicago Branch)

egv@aicchi.UUCP (Vann) (05/29/87)

Is Write2Troff PD or shareware? If either I should like it if some kind soul
would post it to the net. If not could you steer me in the direction of its
purchase. I have an urgent need for this application. Thanks in advance.
--
				Eric Geoffrey Vann
				Analysts International (Chicago Branch)
				(312) 882-4673
				..!ihnp4!aicchi!egv

egv@aicchi.UUCP (06/02/87)

Some kind soul sent me mail the other day offering to send me Write2Troff by
mail. I tried to respond, but it seems that I could not, so I am posting my
response here. Yes I would appreciate receiving the APPLICATION in executable
for if possible, the source is not necessary unless it is TML or Turbo Pascal.
Thanks in advance.

Also, I note that another lost soul is seeking EMACS. There is a version of
MICROEMACS that has at one time or another appeared on this net.
--

straka@ihlpf.UUCP (06/02/87)

In article <957@aicchi.UUCP> egv@aicchi.UUCP (Vann) writes:
>Some kind soul sent me mail the other day offering to send me Write2Troff by
>mail. I tried to respond, but it seems that I could not, so I am posting my

I might as well chime in.  Are there any translation programs out there
for:

write -> troff
troff -> write
troff -> word
word  -> troff

Additionally, hooks for troff macro packages (eg. mm, man, or arbitrary)
in both directions would be especially helpful.  I realize that this might
be a fair amount of work.

PS: Does a "formatcap", ala termcap (or terminfo) make any sense to
anyone out there?
--
Rich Straka     ihnp4!ihlpf!straka

Advice for the day: "MSDOS - just say no."