[comp.sys.mac] Graphic reference for MAC.

kcng@bacall.UUCP (Chi Ng) (06/04/87)

	I am now working with the graphic stuff on Turbo Pascal (Quickdraw,
etc).  There is nothing about that in the Turbo Pascal manual (apart from
the names of procedures and functions).  If anyone know of a good reference
to that, please tell me.
	Thanks in advance.

KC
(Keung-Chi Ng)

ARPANET: kcng@usc-cse.usc.edu

han@apple.UUCP (06/05/87)

In article <2421@bacall.UUCP>, kcng@bacall.UUCP (Chi Ng) writes:

> 	I am now working with the graphic stuff on Turbo Pascal (Quickdraw,
> etc).  There is nothing about that in the Turbo Pascal manual (apart from
> the names of procedures and functions).  If anyone know of a good reference
> to that, please tell me.
> 	Thanks in advance.

Try Inside Macintosh Volume 1.
Byron Han            |   UUCP:  {sun,voder,nsc,mtxinu,dual}!apple!han
Apple Computer, Inc. |  CSNET: han@apple.csnet
20525 Mariani Ave,   | ATTNet: 408-973-6450
Cupertino, CA 95014  |  GENIE: BYRONHAN
MS 27Y               | CSERVE: 72167,1664
All opinions and statements do not necessarily represent those of my
employer, Apple Computer Inc.