[comp.sys.mac] MockWrite and system 4.1

sarrel@osu-eddie.UUCP (Scoop) (05/30/87)

I installed the new system and finder recently.  Today, for the first time
under the new system, I used Mockwrite 4.3.2.  It exhibited some very strange
behaviour, almost as if it thought the cursor weren't where it was displayed.

Has anyone else had this trouble?  Is there a patch for it?  Any help would
be appreciated.

--Marc

ngg@bridge2.bridge (Norman Goodger) (06/05/87)

In article <3633@osu-eddie.UUCP>, sarrel@osu-eddie.UUCP (Scoop) writes:
> I installed the new system and finder recently.  Today, for the first time
> under the new system, I used Mockwrite 4.3.2.  It exhibited some very strange
> behaviour, almost as if it thought the cursor weren't where it was displayed.
>
> --Marc

The Current version of Mockwrite is 4.3.4, you can probably get your update
from any local BBS or Pay Service that you belong to. Its entirely possible
that the problem your experiencing is due to the older version of MockWrite.
If you are registered owner, A call to CE software should get you an update
pretty quickly, I've recieved excellent service from them since I bought'
Disktop. Received the great 2.0 version of DiskTop as a complete suprise...
Also Don Brown is very open to questions and problems with CE's products, so
if your registered you can get answers. Its worth it to register CE's stuff.
So Far I've recieved more than I bargained for...
           Norman Goodger @Bridge Communications    !bridge2!ngg
           (415) 969 4400 Ex:445       Sysop-MACINFO BBS @415-795-8862