[comp.sys.mac] Postscript/LaserPrep -- anyone got the latest one?

moriarty@tc.fluke.COM (Jeff Meyer) (06/05/87)

In article <94@esquire.UUCP> sbb@esquire.UUCP (Stephen B. Baumgarten) writes:
>Since our E-Mail doesn't work, I'd be happy to post the shar file to this
>newsgroup since others may have missed it.  I normally don't repost stuff
>that's just been posted, but in this case I think a great many people could
>benefit.  And Brian, if you're listening, Thank you!  Thank you!!  Thank you!!!

I would also like to add my thanks to Brian, as someone who uploads lots of
PostScript output from the Mac.  I would ask one thing, however -- has
anyone got a laserprep-65, passed out on the new System disk, suitably
doctored so that it can be prepended?  I've been working on LaserPrep #65,
and still have had no success (even after the extremely helpful suggestions
Brian posted in README.SPOOLER).  Anyone else had better luck?  I would be
extremely grateful if that was posted.

                        "No time to fill our pockets,
                         Hempy!  Looks like Harrod's and
                         drug addictions for us after
                         all."
                                                  "Blast!  I was hoping to
                                                   avoid that."

                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
INTERNET:     moriarty@fluke.COM
Manual UUCP:  {uw-beaver, sun, allegra, sb6, lbl-csam}!fluke!moriarty
CREDO:        You gotta be Cruel to be Kind...

brian@ut-sally.UUCP (Brian H. Powell) (06/05/87)

     Okay, okay...  I'll put together an update file and send it to Roger
Long.  It'll include the modified laser-prep, a new macfilter and a simple
readme.update file.
     By the way, I'd still appreciate it if somebody could send me the new
tech note index file for the May '87 Tech Notes.

Brian H. Powell
		UUCP:	{ihnp4,seismo,ctvax}!ut-sally!brian
		ARPA:	brian@sally.UTEXAS.EDU

   _Work_					 _Not Work_
  Department of Computer Sciences		P.O. Box 5899
  Taylor Hall 2.124				Austin, TX 78763-5899
  The University of Texas at Austin		(512) 346-0835
  Austin, TX 78712-1188
  (512) 471-9536