[comp.sys.mac] Tech Note index?

brian@ut-sally.UUCP (Brian H. Powell) (06/09/87)

     Several days ago, I asked if anybody could send me the missing parts of
the May 87 Tech Notes that were posted to comp.binaries.mac.  Someone posted a
message saying that TN57 and TN57a were changed to note that they were out of
date.  Fair enough; I don't care if I get copies of those.
     BUT WHERE'S THE INDEX?  Now don't get me wrong; I really, really
appreciate getting these Tech Notes posted to USENET.  But I'd like to get the
whole set each time.  The index has been missing from the last two postings of
Tech Notes.

     1)  I don't know who sends these to Roger Long, but perhaps whoever it is
can start sending the Index with the other tech notes.

     2)  Can somebody send me the latest Tech Note index??

Thanks.

     Brian

huxham@apple.UUCP (06/10/87)

In article <8232@ut-sally.UUCP> brian@ut-sally.UUCP (Brian H. Powell) writes:

>     1)  I don't know who sends these to Roger Long, but perhaps whoever it is
>can start sending the Index with the other tech notes.
>
>     2)  Can somebody send me the latest Tech Note index??

If someone can tell me how to reach Roger Long on the network from Apple, I'll
send him the latest index.  I guess it would also be appropriate for me to
send all the future Technotes to Roger.  One of the things my group here
does is write them. So I could send them out the day..., heck, the split-second
that they're back from final review. (And if that isn't soon enough, learn
to read my mind, and then you can read them before I even write them.)

So if someone, via email, could tell me how to get to Roger, we'll be set.

And thanks to everyone for the thanks, Usenet is a fun place to be.

Fred A. Huxham
huxham@apple