[comp.sys.mac] Missing part of May-87 Tech Notes

brian@ut-sally.UUCP (06/04/87)

     Sally didn't get three parts of the May '87 Tech Note release that was
posted to comp.binaries.mac.  Can somebody send me the revised tech notes
listed below?

	tn index
	tn57		(note:  I want the ones revised for May '87)
	tn57a

     Thanks.

	Brian

stew@harvard.UUCP (06/05/87)

In article <8196@ut-sally.UUCP> brian@ut-sally.UUCP (Brian H. Powell) writes:

>     Sally didn't get three parts of the May '87 Tech Note release that was
>posted to comp.binaries.mac.  Can somebody send me the revised tech notes
>listed below?
>
>	tn index
>	tn57		(note:  I want the ones revised for May '87)
>	tn57a

The "revisions" to tn 57 and 57a replace them with the statement that
they are obsolete and inaccurate, and you should refer to IM Vol. 4
for accurate documentation of new and changed routines released in
the 128K ROMs.

Sorry I can't help you with the index, I only have them on paper...

Stew

frankk@mcvax.UUCP (06/12/87)

In article <8196@ut-sally.UUCP> brian@ut-sally.UUCP (Brian H. Powell) writes:

   >     Sally didn't get three parts of the May '87 Tech Note release that was
   >posted to comp.binaries.mac.  Can somebody send me the revised tech notes
   >listed below?
   >
   >	tn index
   >	tn57		(note:  I want the ones revised for May '87)
   >	tn57a
   >
   >     Thanks.
   >
   >	Brian

It's been a week since the May TN's were posted, but I still haven't seen
the index or the revised 57 notes here in Europe.

Can somebody please mail or post these, or at least tell if they exist or not.

Thanks.
--
                                                                      ___
Frank Kuiper, CWI, Amsterdam.                                    _][__| |