[comp.sys.mac] Where can I find info on Graf3D?

pjmbaker@uvicctr.UUCP (Peter J. M. Baker) (06/20/87)

I'm looking for something describing Graf3D that is (apparently?) in the
128K ROMs.  I have seen the article in MacTutor, but it seems to leave out
a lot.  Has anyone used this package from MPW-C or Lightspeed C?

				thanks in advance,
					Peter Baker
			{uw-beaver,ubc-vision}!uvicctr!sol!pjmbaker

tomas@apple.UUCP (Tom Taylor) (06/21/87)

In article <257@uvicctr.UUCP> pjmbaker@uvicctr.UUCP (Peter J. M. Baker) writes:
>I'm looking for something describing Graf3D that is (apparently?) in the
>128K ROMs.  I have seen the article in MacTutor, but it seems to leave out
>a lot.  Has anyone used this package from MPW-C or Lightspeed C?

Appendix D, in the MPW C manual, describes how to use Graf3D with
MPW C.

Tom Taylor
Development Systems Group

oster@dewey.soe.berkeley.edu (David Phillip Oster) (06/22/87)

I submitted an article to Mactutor magazine on using Graf3D from
LightSpeed C to do B-Spline curves in 3D. I included a sample program,
with source too. They've told me they recieved the article, but not
when it would be published.
--- David Phillip Oster            --My Good News: "I'm a perfectionist."
Arpa: oster@dewey.soe.berkeley.edu --My Bad News: "I don't charge by the hour."
Uucp: {seismo,decvax,...}!ucbvax!oster%dewey.soe.berkeley.edu