[comp.sys.mac] New SysBeep sounds

rs4u+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU (Richard Siegel) (06/24/87)

Is it possible that some of these sounds could be uploaded for
the rest of us, or are they really huge? How big is a typical
SysBeep sound?

		--Rich

grayson@cartan.Berkeley.EDU (Matthew Grayson) (06/25/87)

In article <4UrwCRy00WI8IKE0Dt@andrew.cmu.edu> rs4u+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU (Richard Siegel) writes:

>Is it possible that some of these sounds could be uploaded for
>the rest of us, or are they really huge? How big is a typical
>SysBeep sound?
>
>		--Rich

I'ld be happy to post the 'snd ' resources, or the sound data files. The HAL
quote which I mentioned is a subset of a sound already floating around out
there. The Don Giovanni I made myself. Sadly, I am a complete novice at
posting, so I would appreciate any advice as to what I should do with the
sounds. I know how to pit and BinHex, but where do I send it?

Matt (.signatureless) Grayson