[comp.sys.mac] better patch Rogue Clone

clive@drutx.ATT.COM (Clive Steward) (06/27/87)

Rogue Clone needs the same 02b6 -> 0a78 patch applied, to work with
System 4.1.  I think I found three instances.

Works fine after that.  Brought back memories -- it's been a long time
since I've seen this.

Clive Steward

sebruun@ihlpa.ATT.COM (Bruun) (06/30/87)

In article <4388@drutx.ATT.COM>, clive@drutx.ATT.COM (Clive Steward) writes:
> Rogue Clone needs the same 02b6 -> 0a78 patch applied, to work with
> System 4.1.  I think I found three instances.
>
> Works fine after that.  Brought back memories -- it's been a long time
> since I've seen this.
>
> Clive Steward

I would really like to get my grubbies on this little critter so that I
too could experience that wealth of memories flooding back into my mind,
but my site never received Part 1 (of 3) of the Rogue Clone posting.  I
promise that I will apply the above described patch not once but *three
times* if some kind soul would mail the missing piece to me.

Thank you,
thank you,
thank you,

Steve Bruun
AT&T Bell Labs
Naperville, IL
ihnp4!ihlpa!sebruun

ching@amd.UUCP (Mike Ching) (07/01/87)

Speaking of patches...
Is there any patch to set the font for Rogue Clone properly. I seem
to get a scaled font that doesn't erase properly so that there are
black trails following any movement. I had to use NoQuiche to
disable scaling and select Monaco as the default application font to
get a readable screen.

Thanks,
Mike Ching