[comp.sys.mac] Does there exists old style mac keyboard -> ADB adapter?

rburns@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA (Randy Burns) (07/01/87)

Does anyone know of an adapter for sale which will convert the signals
from an old style Mac keyboard and mouse to the new Apple Desktop Bus?

Thanks.

radford@calgary.UUCP (Radford Neal) (07/02/87)

In article <14258@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA>, rburns@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA (Randy Burns) writes:
> Does anyone know of an adapter for sale which will convert the signals
> from an old style Mac keyboard and mouse to the new Apple Desktop Bus?
>
> Thanks.

Let me know if you find one. I personally consider the original Mac
keyboard to be a great improvement over the newer models, for the
simple reason that it is smaller. The only good thing about the new
standard keyboard is that it has a control key in the right place - except
that that really ought to be the command key.

    Radford Neal