[comp.sys.mac] $ for upgrading

rs4u+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU (Richard Siegel) (07/06/87)

I'm about ready to upgrade my 512K (old) to a Mac Plus, and
buy a hard drive (maybe).

I figure if I can get every person who posts to this newsgroup
to send me a dollar, I can swing it.

Any volunteers?

		--Rich

pgn@osupyr.UUCP (Paul G. Nevai) (07/07/87)

In article <0Uw0Ipy00V414zQ07V@andrew.cmu.edu> rs4u+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU (Richard Siegel) writes:

>I'm about ready to upgrade my 512K (old) to a Mac Plus, and
>buy a hard drive (maybe).
>
>I figure if I can get every person who posts to this newsgroup
>to send me a dollar, I can swing it.
>
>Any volunteers?
>
>		--Rich

I'm about ready to upgrade my car to a Ferrari, and
buy a Learjet (maybe).

I figure if I can get every person who posts to this newsgroup
to send me a thousand dollars, I can swing it.

Any volunteers?

Paul

earleh@dartvax.UUCP (Earle R. Horton) (07/10/87)

In article <0Uw0Ipy00V414zQ07V@andrew.cmu.edu>, rs4u+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU (Richard Siegel) writes:
> I figure if I can get every person who posts to this newsgroup
> to send me a dollar, I can swing it.

Please give your U.S. mail address when asking for money.  In order to save
postage, I suggest system managers at the various sites collect the money
locally, then send it to Rich.  This way he can get his Mac+ upgrade and
hard disk sooner, since he won't have so many envelopes to open.
*Earle R. Horton, H.B. 8000, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH 03755   *