[comp.sys.mac] JClock INIT

loucks@intvax.UUCP (Cliff Loucks) (07/14/87)

Although the recent posting from Maarten Carels (which moved
the clock display over a little) is an improvement, does anyone
know of a version of JCLock which displays hours and minutes
only?  For those occasions when one needs to know what time it
is, I find minutes to be sufficient resolution; and any extra
room on the menu bar would be appreciated.

--
Cliff Loucks   ucbvax!unmvax!sandia!intvax!loucks
Sandia National Labortories, Albuquerque, New Mexico

oster@dewey.soe.berkeley.edu (David Phillip Oster) (07/15/87)

In article <283@intvax.UUCP> loucks@intvax.UUCP (Cliff Loucks) writes:
>does anyone
>know of a version of JCLock which displays hours and minutes
>only?
You should be using my Menu Clock. It is the original, (older than JClock),
draws the time in the right place, even on the Mac XL, Radius, or Lisa. It is
compatible with the Mac II.

Unfortunately Menu Clock is not comaptible with the Hyperdrive 2000. (Or at
least it wasn't using 6 month old Hyperdrive 2000 system software.)

Menu Clock leaves room for the Switcher switching icon, is compatible with
Stars and other screen idlers, and never grabs menu bar mouse clicks.
--- David Phillip Oster            --My Good News: "I'm a perfectionist."
Arpa: oster@dewey.soe.berkeley.edu --My Bad News: "I don't charge by the hour."
Uucp: {seismo,decvax,...}!ucbvax!oster%dewey.soe.berkeley.edu