[comp.sys.mac] Do you have the July, '86 issue of MacWorld handy?

moriarty@tc.fluke.COM (Jeff Meyer) (07/24/87)

If so, would you mind turning to page 54 and sending me, via e-mail, a brief
summary of their review of the MacBCool Fan/surge suppressor?  If others are
interested, I'll summarize and post to the next myself.

Thanks in advance...

                        "No.  Not even in the face of Armageddon.
                         Never compromise."

                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
INTERNET:     moriarty@tc.fluke.COM
Manual UUCP:  {uw-beaver, sun, allegra, hplsla, lbl-csam}!fluke!moriarty
CREDO:        You gotta be Cruel to be Kind...

pgn@osupyr.UUCP (Paul G. Nevai) (07/26/87)

In article <1319@sputnik.COM> moriarty@tc.fluke.COM (Jeff Meyer) writes:
>If so, would you mind turning to page 54 and sending me, via e-mail, a brief
>summary of their review of the MacBCool Fan/surge suppressor?  If others are
>interested, I'll summarize and post to the next myself.
>
>Thanks in advance...
>
>                        "No.  Not even in the face of Armageddon.
>                         Never compromise."
>
>                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
>INTERNET:     moriarty@tc.fluke.COM
>Manual UUCP:  {uw-beaver, sun, allegra, hplsla, lbl-csam}!fluke!moriarty
>CREDO:        You gotta be Cruel to be Kind...
><*> DISCLAIMER: Do what you want with me, but leave my employers alone! <*>

I have had MacBCool for over a year running practically 24 hours a day. I love
it, it keeps things really cool. The fan is relatively quiet, or at least I got
used to it. I love it so much that I just bought a second one for my other Mac,
and now both are running all the time.
However, be ready for a BIG surprise if you open ytour Mac after a while
MacBCool was installed. If you hate too see an inch (just kidding) of dust
sitting on the inside of your Mac then do not ever open it up!
I regularly clean it, but I am not sure what's better: heat or dust.
BUT: IT IS COOL!!!

Have Orthogonal Polynomials
Will Travel

Paul Nevai                                pgn@osupyr.uucp (PREFERRED)
Department of Mathematics                 nevai-p@osu-eddie.uucp
The Ohio State University                 73057,172.Compu$erve
231 West Eighteenth Avenue                TS1171@OHSTVMA.bitnet
Columbus, OH 43210, U.S.A.                1-614-292-5688