[comp.sys.mac] Maps on the Macintosh

abbott@dean.Berkeley.EDU (+Mark Abbott) (07/23/87)

I'm looking for maps of Europe in a format useable by some Macintosh
graphics program.  MacPaint would probably be best but most anything
would do.  I'm look for both regional and all of Europe maps, both
terrain and political.  If anyone knows of such, commercially produced
or public domain, please drop me a note.

	Thanks,
	Mark Abbott
	abbott@dean.Berkeley.EDU

graifer@net1.ucsd.edu (Dan Graifer) (07/26/87)

In article <19836@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> abbott@dean.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (+Mark Abbott) writes:
>I'm looking for maps of Europe in a format useable by some Macintosh
>graphics program.  MacPaint would probably be best but most anything
>would do.  I'm look for both regional and all of Europe maps, both
>terrain and political.  If anyone knows of such, commercially produced
>or public domain, please drop me a note.
>
>	Thanks,
>	Mark Abbott
>	abbott@dean.Berkeley.EDU

STSC is marketing a set of APL workspaces and component files to do mapping.
You can contact STSC at (301)984-5000.  I have no relation to STSC except
as a satisfied user of APL*PLUS/Mac.
                              Dan Graifer
                              graifer@net1.UCSD.EDU
Disclaimer: Nobody ever listens to me anyways; Why should they start now?