[comp.sys.mac] macterminal 2.2 and other apple software products

dsc@izimbra.CSS.GOV (David S. Comay) (07/31/87)

does anyone know what the upgrade policy is regarding the new versions
of the various apple software products, namely macterminal, macdraw,
macproject, etc.  thanks for any information!

dsc

howard@amdahl.amdahl.com (The Toolmaster) (08/01/87)

In article <46655@seismo.CSS.GOV> dsc@izimbra.CSS.GOV (David S. Comay) writes:
>does anyone know what the upgrade policy is regarding the new versions
>of the various apple software products, namely macterminal, macdraw,
>macproject, etc.  thanks for any information!

The Businessland where I deal said the MacDraw V1.9.5 is an update.  Just
bring in the master disk I guess.  After everyone has had to deal with
font stupidity and fedit patching, it should darn well be an update.

And since the new versions of MacWrite and MacTerminal simply allow them to
work under new systems/machines, they should darn well be updates.

For the definitive word though, call a knowledgeable Apple Dealer.  I hear
there's one per hemisphere now.  :-)?
--
"Plan for the future because that's where you                Howard C. Simonson
    are going to spend the rest of your life." {hplabs,ihnp4,nsc}!amdahl!howard

[ The disclaimer for this message may be found in my next article ]