[comp.sys.mac] Anyone seen "Macintosh Today" #2?

mct@rti.UUCP (08/31/87)

Has anyone out there received a second issue of "Macintosh Today"?  I received
the premier issue and haven't heard from them since.  I thought this was
supposed to be a weekly.

mrh@Shasta.UUCP (09/01/87)

In article <1690@rti.UUCP>, mct@rti.UUCP (Millard Taylor) writes:

> Has anyone out there received a second issue of "Macintosh Today"?  I received
> the premier issue and haven't heard from them since.  I thought this was
> supposed to be a weekly.

    Macintosh Today is supposed to be bi-weekly until the end of the year
when it goes weekly. I haven't seen the second issue yet either.
David Gelphman   daveg%slacvm.bitnet@forsythe.stanford.edu

takahash@bnrmtv.UUCP (09/01/87)

In article <1690@rti.UUCP>, mct@rti.UUCP (Millard Taylor) writes:

> Has anyone out there received a second issue of "Macintosh Today"?  I received
> the premier issue and haven't heard from them since.  I thought this was
> supposed to be a weekly.

To quote from the publication page -- "Macintosh Today (tm) is published
TWICE MONTHLY by PCW Communications Inc..." (emphasis mine).  And in answer
to your question, no I haven't received a second issue either...

Alan Takahashi  *at*  ...!{hplabs,amdahl,3comvax}!bnrmtv!takahashi

sysop@stech.UUCP (Jan Harrington) (09/02/87)

in article <1690@rti.UUCP>, mct@rti.UUCP (Millard Taylor) says:

> Has anyone out there received a second issue of "Macintosh Today"?  I received
> the premier issue and haven't heard from them since.  I thought this was
> supposed to be a weekly.

Nope.  In fact, I've received _two_ copies of the premier issue in the mail -
one right after the Expo and another yesterday...  I suspect that the premier
issue was done for the Expo and that weeklies will be a lot slimmer.  Will they
start next week?  Your guess is as good as mine.  But it's free, so why worry???

Jan Harrington, sysop
Scholastech Telecommunications
{seismo,ihnp4}!husc6!amcad!stech!sysop

jww@sdcsvax.UUCP (09/02/87)

Next issue Sept. 14 and every two weeks until 1/1, when it
becomes weekly.
--
	Joel West  (c/o UCSD)
	Palomar Software, Inc., P.O. Box 2635, Vista, CA  92083

kelley@clsib21.UUCP (Chris Kelley) (09/05/87)

In article <1690@rti.UUCP>, mct@rti.UUCP (Millard Taylor) writes:

> Has anyone out there received a second issue of "Macintosh Today"?  I received
> the premier issue and haven't heard from them since.  I thought this was
> supposed to be a weekly.

I haven't received a second copy either ... but it's only scheduled to publish
twice a month.