[comp.sys.mac] HyperCard Xcmd code in LightSpeed C

espen@well.UUCP (09/07/87)

Is there some wonderful person who is going to convert the Xcmd HyperCard stuff
from the MPW C code to LightSpeed C code?
        I've been making efforts at it but I don't have any of the MPW C stuff
and some of the declarations in the Xcmd MPW code are really confusing me.
        It would be great to be able to write Xcmds in LightSpeed C!

espen@well.UUCP (09/08/87)

In article <3911@well.UUCP>, espen@well.UUCP (Peter Espen) writes:

> Is there some wonderful person who is going to convert the Xcmd HyperCard stuff
> from the MPW C code to LightSpeed C code?
>         I've been making efforts at it but I don't have any of the MPW C stuff
> and some of the declarations in the Xcmd MPW code are really confusing me.
>         It would be great to be able to write Xcmds in LightSpeed C!

	A wonderful person sent me the XCMD/XFCN stuff in LightSpeed C
code. If you are interested let me know and I can email it. If I get enough
requests, I'll post it to sources section.

sbb@esquire.UUCP (Stephen B. Baumgarten) (09/08/87)

In article <3916@well.UUCP> espen@well.UUCP (Peter Espen) writes:
>	A wonderful person sent me the XCMD/XFCN stuff in LightSpeed C
>code. If you are interested let me know and I can email it. If I get enough
>requests, I'll post it to sources section.

Please post it.  Thousands of LSC/HC users will thank you...

- Steve
- ...!seismo!cmcl2!esquire!sbb