[comp.sys.mac] Jasmine 80 meg drive - Looking for Phil Hunt

garth@swatsun (Garth Snyder) (09/10/87)

In article <11603@decwrl.DEC.COM> hunt@rsts32.dec.com (Phil Hunt) writes:
>For Sale-
>
>  Jasmine 80 meg drive.  60 meg of software loaded on it.  Bootable on
>Mac+, SE or Mac II.  Works perfectly.
>Phil Hunt

Sorry to post this over the net, but decwrl (the site listed in the header
as it arrived here) claims not to have a user 'hunt'.  Anyway...

Phil, I am interested in your drive.  Could you please contact me at
the address below?  Send me your correct email address and telephone
number!

Thanks,
Garth

Garth Snyder            UUCP: {seismo!bpa,rutgers!liberty}!swatsun!garth
Swarthmore College      ARPA: garth@boulder.colorado.edu
Swarthmore, PA 19081    ALSO: {hao,nbires}!boulder!garth