[comp.sys.mac] Secret messages in Macsbug

elwell@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu (Clayton Elwell) (09/15/87)

While debuggin a program on our Mac II (using Macsbug 5.3A5 [Paris
w/5Mb]), I accidentally typed "BT" at it, and it said "Special thanks
to Beth Tobin."

Who is Beth Tobin?

--Clayton Elwell
  The Ohio State University
  ...!cbosgd!osu-cis!tut.cis.ohio-state.edu!elwell

tomas@apple.UUCP (Tom Taylor) (09/16/87)

In article <76@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> elwell@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu (Clayton Elwell) writes:
>While debuggin a program on our Mac II (using Macsbug 5.3A5 [Paris
>w/5Mb]), I accidentally typed "BT" at it, and it said "Special thanks
>to Beth Tobin."
>
>Who is Beth Tobin?
>
>--Clayton Elwell
>  The Ohio State University
>  ...!cbosgd!osu-cis!tut.cis.ohio-state.edu!elwell

She is Mr. MacsBug's fiance (now wife!). The latest version of
MacsBug is 5.5, which is much better than 5.3A5.  This single MacsBug
works on all Macs.

Tom Taylor
Development Systems

blm@cxsea.UUCP (Brian Matthews) (09/18/87)

In article <6247@apple.UUCP> tomas@apple.UUCP (Tom Taylor) writes:
|The latest version of
|MacsBug is 5.5, which is much better than 5.3A5.  This single MacsBug
|works on all Macs.

Where does one obtain Macsbug 5.5.  I've called APDA, but they seem to only
include it on upgrades to stuff I don't have or want.  Is there anywhere I can
get the latest Macsbug, and only the latest Macsbug???

--
Brian L. Matthews                               "A man with one watch knows
...{mnetor,uw-beaver!ssc-vax}!cxsea!blm          what time it is; a man with