[comp.sys.mac] Suitcase - Address?

hunt@firqb.dec.com (Phil Hunt) (09/10/87)

Hello everybody,

   Does anyone have an address one can order Suitcase from???  I WANT IT but
cannot find where to GET IT.....

Phil Hunt

dlt@csun.UUCP (Dave Thompson) (09/11/87)

In article <11642@decwrl.DEC.COM> hunt@firqb.dec.com (Phil Hunt) writes:
>   Does anyone have an address one can order Suitcase from???  I WANT IT but
>cannot find where to GET IT.....

According to MacWEEK, Aug. 25, 1987:

	Software Supply
	599 N. Matilda Ave.
	Sunnyvale, Calif. 94086
	(408) 749-9311

--
Dave Thompson		     uucp:   {ihnp4|hplabs|psivax}!csun!dlt
CSUN Computer Center         phone:  (818) 885-2790

drc@dbase.UUCP (Dennis Cohen) (09/14/87)

I ordered my copy from ComputerWare (they advertise in MacTutor).  It was 20%
off from them ($48).  They also had PowerStation in stock.  The only other
place I am aware of from which you can order is Software Supply (the
manufacturer).  Software Supply is at 599 N. Mathilda Ave. #210, Sunnyvale, CA
94086 - Phone is (408) 749-9311.

BTW: It's great.

Dennis Cohen
Ashton-Tate Glendale Development Center
dBASE Mac Development Team
--------------------------
Disclaimer: All opinions expressed above are my own.  I don't know what opinions
(if any) my employer might have.

c60b-ia@buddy.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (09/20/87)

In article <235@dbase.UUCP> drc@dbase.UUCP (Dennis Cohen) writes:

>I ordered my copy from ComputerWare (they advertise in MacTutor).  It was 20%
>off from them ($48).

A local store called M.A.C. has it in stock for $39.  Their phone # is
800-BUY-A-MAC.

>They also had PowerStation in stock.

ditto.

>BTW: It's great.