[comp.sys.mac] Apple Tech Tidbits #1

farren@gethen.UUCP (09/27/87)

Could you please separate the items in the 'Tech Tidbits' postings with
a line of hyphens, like the moderated digests do, so that those of us
who use 'rn' can easily go from tidbit to tidbit?   Thanks.

---------------------------  <-- Example line of hyphens :-)

More lines of hyphens follow:

--
----------------
Mike Farren             "... if the church put in half the time on covetousness

mkhaw@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA (Mike Khaw) (09/27/87)

+-----------------------------
| Could you please separate the items in the 'Tech Tidbits' postings with
| a line of hyphens, like the moderated digests do, so that those of us
| who use 'rn' can easily go from tidbit to tidbit?   Thanks.
|
| ---------------------------  <-- Example line of hyphens :-)
|
| More lines of hyphens follow:
|
| --
| ----------------
+-----------------------------

ditto for "vn" users, so we can use vn's "burst digest" command.

Mike Khaw
--
internet:  mkhaw@teknowledge-vaxc.arpa
usenet:	   {uunet|sun|ucbvax|decwrl|uw-beaver}!mkhaw%teknowledge-vaxc.arpa

cheeser@dasys1.UUCP (Les Kay) (09/29/87)

In article <182@gethen.UUCP>, farren@gethen.UUCP (Michael J. Farren) writes:

> Could you please separate the items in the 'Tech Tidbits' postings with
> a line of hyphens, like the moderated digests do, so that those of us
> who use 'rn' can easily go from tidbit to tidbit?   Thanks.
>
> ---------------------------  <-- Example line of hyphens :-)
>
> More lines of hyphens follow:

Beg your pardon?  You mean, use hyphens rather than equal signs or am I missing
the point here?  (I don't read (or even know what) the moderated digests (are).
I have all I can manage keepeing up with the dozen or so news groups I do read.

Please leave me mail with a better idea of what you want....

cheeser@dasys1.UUCP

Jonathan Bing, Master (cheeser)			...ihnp4!hoptoad!dasys1!cheeser
	      Time flys like an Arrow, Fruit Flies like Bananas!

In article <17337@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA>, mkhaw@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA (Mike Khaw) writes:
> +-----------------------------
> | Could you please separate the items in the 'Tech Tidbits' postings with
> | a line of hyphens, like the moderated digests do, so that those of us
> | who use 'rn' can easily go from tidbit to tidbit?   Thanks.
> |
> | ---------------------------  <-- Example line of hyphens :-)
> |
> | More lines of hyphens follow:
> ditto for "vn" users, so we can use vn's "burst digest" command.
>
> Mike Khaw
> --
> internet:  mkhaw@teknowledge-vaxc.arpa
> usenet:	   {uunet|sun|ucbvax|decwrl|uw-beaver}!mkhaw%teknowledge-vaxc.arpa
> USnail:	   Teknowledge Inc, 1850 Embarcadero Rd, POB 10119, Palo Alto, CA 94303

Why don't one of you edit a copy of tidbits into the form you like and MAIL
it to me and I'll see what I can do for future posts...What are these features
of rn and vn I seem to be unaware of?

Please be sure to reply in mail....

Apologies to the net - I tried to mail this request, but the deamon couldn't
find these folks...system been a bit buggy last few days...

cheeser