[comp.sys.mac] Did you know ... ?

larryh@tekgvs.TEK.COM (Larry Hutchinson) (10/07/87)

Have you ever tried double clicking on MacsBug Version 5.5?

Larry Hutchinson, Tektronix, Inc. PO Box 500, MS 50-383, Beaverton, OR 97077
{ decvax,allegra }!tektronix!tekgvs!larryh

P.S.
It runs in color on a Mac II.

P.P.S.  No, I will NOT send you a copy!  You can get it from APDA (it comes
with MPW 2.0 at least, probably in a less expensive form also.

P.P.P.S  Which one of you is going to send this in to one of the Mac Mags
and collect $50 for one of those stupid tip things?

P.P.P.P.S  I would tell you except I can't remember how to spell it!

singer@endor.harvard.edu (Richard Siegel) (10/08/87)

In article <2735@tekgvs.TEK.COM> larryh@tekgvs.TEK.COM (Larry Hutchinson) writes:

>Have you ever tried double clicking on MacsBug Version 5.5?

	Pretty neat, isn't it? Finally, MacsBug does something useful. ;-)

>P.P.P.P.S  I would tell you except I can't remember how to spell it!

	It's spelled M-A-N-D-E-L-B-R-O-T and pronounced "Fractal". :-)

		--Rich

**The opinions stated herein are my own opinions and do not necessarily
represent the policies or opinions of my employer (THINK Technologies, Inc).

* Richard M. Siegel | {decvax, ucbvax, sun}!harvard!endor!singer    *
* Customer Support  | singer@endor.harvard.edu			    *
* THINK Technologies, Inc.  (No snappy quote)                       *