[comp.sys.mac] Radius FPD question

c60b-ia@buddy.Berkeley.EDU (Sugih Jamin) (10/02/87)

Hello,

Does anybody know if there is a way to set default my disk and trash icons
to come up on my original Mac screen instead of the llloooonnnggg (long)
screen of Radius?  I got tired of dragging my disk all the way down to the trash
can, and using Cmd-E does not get rid of the disk icon.

Thank's.

sugih jamin
(c60b-ia.berkeley.edu)

gersh@aplvax.UUCP (John R. Gersh) (10/09/87)

In article <4111@zen.berkeley.edu> c60b-ia@buddy.Berkeley.EDU (Sugih Jamin) writes:
>Hello,
>
>Does anybody know if there is a way to set default my disk and trash icons
>to come up on my original Mac screen instead of the llloooonnnggg (long)
>screen of Radius?  I got tired of dragging my disk all the way down to the trash
>can, and using Cmd-E does not get rid of the disk icon.

I don't know how to do exactly what you ask, but don't forget that holding
down the command key while moving the mouse will allow cursor movement
to wrap around the top and bottom of the screen. In other words, you
can command-drag a disk icon _up_ into the trash. It takes a bit of
getting used to, but works just fine.