[comp.sys.mac] Reply to "Soundwave" poster

harrow@bagels.dec.com (Jeff Harrow, NCSE BXB1-2/E02 DTN=293-5128) (10/09/87)

[I could  not  Reply  to  the  address  in  the original poster's
message, so here's my question to him...]

I assume from your posting of Soundwave resources that you use
it with the Mac II.  However, I recently bought it (about 3 months ago),
complete with the nice little blue digitizer box, but Soundwave
crashes on the Mac II when I actually begin to record the sound (it
works fine on existing sound files to display and modify them...).

Have you gotten it to work on the Mac II?

Thanks,

Jeff Harrow
(617)264-5128

jmunkki@santra.UUCP (Juri Munkki) (10/12/87)

In article <11812@decwrl.DEC.COM> harrow@bagels.dec.com (Jeff Harrow, NCSE BXB1-2/E02 DTN=293-5128) writes:
>I assume from your posting of Soundwave resources that you use
>it with the Mac II.  However, I recently bought it (about 3 months ago),
>Have you gotten it to work on the Mac II?

Just search for 00DFF1FF and change it to 00000138. This works most of the time.

Juri Munkki, jmunkki@santra.hut.fi, jmunkki@fingate