[comp.sys.mac] SE and mouse tracking

mlwh%sphinx@Sun.COM (Martin Hall) (10/05/87)

Is there a general problem with mouse tracking and Mac SEs?

----Martin L. W. Hall---- Sun Microsystems
HASA member   {allegra | hplabs}!sun!mlwh@sphinx or mlwh@sun.COM

cheeser@dasys1.UUCP (Les Kay) (10/08/87)

In article <29950@sun.uucp> mlwh%sphinx@Sun.COM (Martin Hall) writes:
>Is there a general problem with mouse tracking and Mac SEs?

Yes there is a problem, but I don't think Apple knows what the source is...
Fortunately, it is a rather minor problem.  It is, also, on the Mac II....

Jonathan Bing, Master (cheeser)			...ihnp4!hoptoad!dasys1!cheeser
	      Time flys like an Arrow, Fruit Flies like Bananas!

tedj@hpcilzb.HP.COM (Ted Johnson) (10/16/87)

I've never had a problem with *tracking* with the mouse that came with my
SE HD20; double-clicking is another story though.... :-(

	-Ted

Ted C. Johnson
Hewlett-Packard, Design Technology Center
Santa Clara, CA
(408)553-3555
UUCP: ...hplabs!hpcea!hpcid!tedj