[comp.sys.mac] macbin.shar

ssegan@dasys1.UUCP (Sascha Segan) (10/06/87)

Oops. I seem to have deleted my copy of macbin. Can whoever sent me the shar
file send it back to me? Thanks --- I don't have macterminal.
----Sascha
(ssegan@dasys1: phri!dasys1 or hoptoad!dasys1)

--
Sascha I. Segan                   {allegra,philabs,cmcl2}!phri\
Big Electric Cat Public Unix          {bellcore,cmcl2}!cucard!dasys1!ssegan!

denbeste@bgsuvax.UUCP (William C. DenBesten) (10/16/87)

[]
To: dasys1!ssegan
Subject: Re: macbin.shar

ssegan@dasys1.UUCP (Sascha Segan):

> Oops. I seem to have deleted my copy of macbin. Can whoever sent me the shar
> file send it back to me? Thanks --- I don't have macterminal.

By chance is this source code for MacBinary running on a unix host?  If so,
would you please send me a copy.

I tried to mail this, but it came back one week later.

---
          William C. DenBesten | CSNET denbeste@research1.bgsu.edu
      Dept of Computer Science | UUCP  ...!cbosgd!osu-cis!bgsuvax!denbeste
Bowling Green State University |
  Bowling Green, OH 43403-02balem