[comp.sys.mac] Orbit 2.1 Posting Corrupt?

clubmac@runx.ips.oz (Macintosh Users Group) (10/15/87)

When I run the BinHex of Orbit 2.1 (posted to comp.binaries.mac) thru BinHex
4.0, I get a CRC error. If a lot of people have got this, then maybe a repost
would be in order?

Jason Haines, President

Club Mac Macintosh Users Group, Sydney, Australia
Phone Home: +61-02-73-4444
Snail:      Box 213, Holme Building, Sydney University, NSW, 2006, Australia
ACSnet:     clubmac@runx.ips.oz	   ARPA:   clubmac%runx.ips.oz@seismo.css.gov
UUCP:{enea,hplabs,mcvax,prlb2,seismo,ubc-vision,ukc}!munnari!runx.ips.oz!clubmac

jteh@mulga.oz (J.T. Teh) (10/17/87)

In article <1164@runx.ips.oz>, clubmac@runx.ips.oz (Macintosh Users Group) writes:
> When I run the BinHex of Orbit 2.1 (posted to comp.binaries.mac) thru BinHex
> 4.0, I get a CRC error. If a lot of people have got this, then maybe a repost
> would be in order?

The error may be with your site. I'ved unbinhexed it and it's ok.

> Jason Haines, President
>
> Club Mac Macintosh Users Group, Sydney, Australia
> Phone Home: +61-02-73-4444
> Snail:      Box 213, Holme Building, Sydney University, NSW, 2006, Australia
> ACSnet:     clubmac@runx.ips.oz	   ARPA:   clubmac%runx.ips.oz@seismo.css.gov

J.T Teh
"He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
							- James Elliot
UUCP:	{seismo,mcvax,ukc,ubc-vision}!mulga!jteh
ARPA:	jteh%mulga.oz@seismo.css.gov
CSNET:	jteh%mulga.oz@australia