[comp.sys.mac] LSP bug ...

patel@smu (10/16/87)

I think I have found a minor bug in Lightspeed Pascal:

Suppose you have changed some text windows and choose Transfer from the
File menu.  The program doesn't ask you if you would like to save the changes
to your windows.  I use the Transfer command often to transfer me to
ResEdit.  I always have to remember to same all windows by doing the
Shift-Auto-Save command.  It would be nice if LSP prompted me to save
my changes.

Nirav Patel

UUCP:  ihnp4!convex!smu!patel
CSNET: patel%smu.edu@csnet-relay
BITNET: uc01@smuvm1

singer@endor.harvard.edu (Richard Siegel) (10/19/87)

In article <90000004@smu> patel@smu writes:

>I think I have found a minor bug in Lightspeed Pascal:
>
>Suppose you have changed some text windows and choose Transfer from the
>File menu.  The program doesn't ask you if you would like to save the changes
>to your windows.  I use the Transfer command often to transfer me to

	It surely does; it asks you if you want to save your changes
*after* you've picked an application to run. I just tried it, and that's the
way it works.

		--Rich

**The opinions stated herein are my own opinions and do not necessarily
represent the policies or opinions of my employer (THINK Technologies, Inc).

* Richard M. Siegel | {decvax, ucbvax, sun}!harvard!endor!singer    *
* Customer Support  | singer@endor.harvard.edu			    *
* THINK Technologies, Inc.  (No snappy quote)                       *