[comp.sys.mac] troff translator

shop@geops.UUCP (Rama Lingam Ramey) (10/22/87)

Are there any PD or commercial troff translators available to go from a UNIX
system to a word processor such as MacWrite or Word?

graifer@net1.ucsd.edu (Dan Graifer) (10/23/87)

In article <358@geops.geops.UUCP> shop@geops.UUCP (Rama Lingam Ramey) writes:
>Are there any PD or commercial troff translators available to go from a UNIX
>system to a word processor such as MacWrite or Word?

There was a shareware (freeware?) utility called MakeWrite which could be
made to do this that was posted here quite awhile back.  If you cant find
it in any archives, I can E-mail it to you.

Good luck.
                              Dan Graifer
                              graifer@net1.UCSD.EDU
Disclaimer: Nobody ever listens to me anyways; Why should they start now?

moshe@ihnet.ATT.COM (Yudkowsky) (10/30/87)