[comp.sys.mac] FzzPlot

hunt@cg-atla.UUCP (Walter Hunt X7031) (10/22/87)

Hey, Rich Siegel . . . when's the new version of FzzPlot slated to
appear?  My version is kind of old . . .

I'd have sent through net-mail, but cg-atla doesn't seem to be able
to mail to you . . .

Walter Hunt
CG

				"Say no to Spandex and Chrome."

singer@endor.harvard.edu (Richard Siegel) (10/23/87)

I tried to reply to your posting about FzzPlot via e-mail and it bounced.

The answer is:

	Yes, there will be a new version; it's in the works now. It's pretty
difficult to slice my time between THINK and FzzPlot, but I'm managing.

Ignore the signature hat follows; it does not apply to this posting.

		--Rich

**The opinions stated herein are my own opinions and do not necessarily
represent the policies or opinions of my employer (THINK Technologies, Inc).

* Richard M. Siegel | {decvax, ucbvax, sun}!harvard!endor!singer    *
* Customer Support  | singer@endor.harvard.edu			    *
* THINK Technologies, Inc.  (No snappy quote)                       *

loucks@intvax.UUCP (Cliff Loucks) (10/29/87)

in article <974@cg-atla.UUCP>, hunt@cg-atla.UUCP (Walter Hunt X7031) says:

> Hey, Rich Siegel . . . when's the new version of FzzPlot slated to
> appear?  My version is kind of old . . .

Will a new version allow usable manual placement of tick marks on
the graph axes?  I certainly hope so; unless I'm doing something
wrong, the current method of specifying graduations is almost
useless.

I also tried to mail directly to you Rich, but one of the node links
(was it ucbvax to harvard?  I don't remember) failed.  And who is
this Singer guy anyway?

--
Cliff Loucks   [gatech | ucbvax]!unmvax!sandia!intvax!loucks
Sandia National Labs, Albuquerque, New Mexico

Poor New Mexico;  So far from Heaven, and so close to Texas.

hunt@cg-atla.UUCP (Walter Hunt X7031) (10/30/87)

In article <355@intvax.UUCP> loucks@intvax.UUCP (Cliff Loucks) writes:

>I also tried to mail directly to you Rich, but one of the node links
>(was it ucbvax to harvard?  I don't remember) failed.

Me too.

>							And who is
>this Singer guy anyway?

Inquiring minds want to know. :-)

Walter Hunt
CG

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO BOB STANLEY!

singer@endor.harvard.edu (Richard Siegel) (10/31/87)

In article <355@intvax.UUCP> loucks@intvax.UUCP (Cliff Loucks) writes:
>Will a new version allow usable manual placement of tick marks on
>the graph axes?  I certainly hope so; unless I'm doing something
>wrong, the current method of specifying graduations is almost
>useless.

	I hadn't though of that, but I'll work it in; currently the scheme
is to place a constant number of ticks on each axis, but it is kind
of inflexible so I will look into it.

>this Singer guy anyway?

	Andrew Singer is General Manager of the THINK Technologies division
of Symantec Corp. Before the merger he was Vice President for Development
of THINK Technologies.

In other words, he's my boss. :-)

>Cliff Loucks   [gatech | ucbvax]!unmvax!sandia!intvax!loucks

Are you a registered FzzPlot user????! :-) :-)

		--Rich

**The opinions stated herein are my own opinions and do not necessarily
represent the policies or opinions of my employer (THINK Technologies, Inc).

* Richard M. Siegel | {decvax, ucbvax, sun}!harvard!endor!singer    *
* Customer Support  | singer@endor.harvard.edu			    *
* Symantec, THINK Technologies Division.  (No snappy quote)         *