[comp.sys.mac] Mac Journal still publishing?

jts@siemens.UUCP (James T Sasaki) (10/30/87)

Is the Macintosh Journal still publishing?  If so, how much does it cost to
subscribe, and what's their address?  Have they done any interesting articles
recently?

Send me mail and I'll post a summary.  Thanks.

    Jim Sasaki (jts%siemens.com@relay.cs.net, jts%siemens.com@csnet-relay.arpa,
                    ...{princeton|rutgers}!siemens!jts)

john@felix.UUCP (John Gilbert) (11/03/87)

In article <276@siemens.UUCP> jts%siemens.com@relay.cs.net (James T Sasaki) writes:

>Is the Macintosh Journal still publishing?  If so, how much does it cost to
>subscribe, and what's their address?  Have they done any interesting articles
>recently?
>
>Send me mail and I'll post a summary.  Thanks.
>
>    Jim Sasaki (jts%siemens.com@relay.cs.net, jts%siemens.com@csnet-relay.arpa,
>                    ...{princeton|rutgers}!siemens!jts)

No, alas they are out of business.  Their Dec-Jan issue on hard drives
was exceptional, and helped me find my Jasmine drive.  I subscribed shortly
after this process, and waited and waited.  About 6 weeks ago I go a notice
from them, actually a really nice letter, apologiozing, which also indicated
that in it's place I would get 6 free issues of  MacInTouch or one of those
magazines, but as yet have not received a thing.

John G.
--
John Gilbert
!trwrb!felix!john