[comp.sys.mac] Magazine query

mione@topaz.rutgers.edu (MIONE) (11/03/87)

	I am not yet a MAC owner (hopefully, I will be one by 1988
Q1). I have several questions for any who care to answer (you can send
general interest).

	1) Which major magazines are available for MAC related
issues/programming, etc.?

	2) What are their orientations (i.e. User, Technical,
Hardware, Software, etc.)?

	I am mainly interested in a magazine which has a roughly even
mix of technical and user oriented articles.

Tony::

jww@sdcsvax.UCSD.EDU (Joel West) (11/03/87)

In article <16184@topaz.rutgers.edu>, mione@topaz.rutgers.edu (MIONE) writes:

> 	I am not yet a MAC owner (hopefully, I will be one by 1988
> Q1). I have several questions for any who care to answer (you can send
> general interest).
>
> 	1) Which major magazines are available for MAC related
> issues/programming, etc.?
>
> 	2) What are their orientations (i.e. User, Technical,
> Hardware, Software, etc.)?

Macworld	- user, software, hardware
MacUser		- same
MACazine	- same
MacWEEK		- news
Macintosh Today	- news, user
MacTutor	- Macintosh programming

Other mags like InfoWorld and Byte also cover the Mac with some
regularity.
--
	Joel West (c/o UCSD)
	Palomar Software, Inc., P.O. Box 2635, Vista, CA  92083