[comp.sys.mac] Bye bye for now...

jww@sdcsvax.UCSD.EDU (Joel West) (11/09/87)

I regret to say that I'm going to be leaving the net.  It may be
permanent, or I may be back in 1988, but for now I've concluded that
it's not possible for me to do my job and be an active participant
here.

Those of you who work for large companies -- and must include
disclaimers -- are well aware of the possible consequences of posting
certain information.  As the head of a smaller company, I was naive
enough to assume I was immune to such concerns -- but due to a terrible
screw-up on my part, found out I was wrong.

I'll still be keeping the same mailing address, and can answer
questions about my book or any software product offerred by Palomar.

It's been fun for the past 2.5 years and I hope to be back eventually.

So long ... and thanks for all the fish! :-)
--
	Joel West (c/o UCSD)
	Palomar Software, Inc., P.O. Box 2635, Vista, CA  92083

singer@endor.harvard.edu (Richard Siegel) (11/10/87)

It's a shame that you'll be leaving the newsgroup, because I've always
enjoyed your contributions.

Good luck...

		--Rich

**The opinions stated herein are my own opinions and do not necessarily
represent the policies or opinions of my employer (THINK Technologies, Inc).

* Richard M. Siegel | {decvax, ucbvax, sun}!harvard!endor!singer    *
* Customer Support  | singer@endor.harvard.edu			    *
* Symantec, THINK Technologies Division.  (No snappy quote)         *

erics@dartvax.UUCP (Eric Schlegel) (11/11/87)

In article <3149@husc6.UUCP> singer@endor.UUCP (Richard Siegel) writes:
>It's a shame that you'll be leaving the newsgroup, because I've always
>enjoyed your contributions.
>
>Good luck...
>
>		--Rich

Just like to second that... bye, Joel. Hope to see you soon again. Thanks
for the help you've given all of us amateur Mac hackers.

--
------
Eric Schlegel                 |  DISCLAIMER: I'm just a poor college student,