[comp.sys.mac] Lightspeed Modula-2?

hpoppe@scdpyr.UUCP (Herb Poppe) (11/10/87)

I was sorry to hear that I cannot look forward to a Lightspeed Ada from
THINK.  Considering the similarities between LSP's "units" and Modula-2's
"modules", might I hope that someday I will be using a Lightspeed Modula-2?
--
Herb Poppe      NCAR                         INTERNET: hpoppe@scdpyr.UCAR.EDU
(303) 497-1296  P.O. Box 3000                   CSNET: hpoppe@ncar.CSNET

singer@endor.harvard.edu (Richard Siegel) (11/11/87)

In article <197@scdpyr.UUCP> hpoppe@scdpyr.UUCP (Herb Poppe) writes:
>I was sorry to hear that I cannot look forward to a Lightspeed Ada from
>THINK.  Considering the similarities between LSP's "units" and Modula-2's
>"modules", might I hope that someday I will be using a Lightspeed Modula-2?

	Possibly, but I can't say for certain; I don't know.

		--Rich

**The opinions stated herein are my own opinions and do not necessarily
represent the policies or opinions of my employer (THINK Technologies, Inc).

* Richard M. Siegel | {decvax, ucbvax, sun}!harvard!endor!singer    *
* Customer Support  | singer@endor.harvard.edu			    *
* Symantec, THINK Technologies Division.  (No snappy quote)         *

kateley@apple.UUCP (11/12/87)

[module Munch() ]....

YES!  Where is LightSpeed Modula-2?????  My check will be in the
mail!!!  Rich, can you give us any feedback/ship date? :-)

--

Jim Kateley
Applelink: kateley1

Disclaimer:   What I say, think, or smell does not reflect any policy or
	      stray thought by Apple Computer, Inc.

Remember:
When you smile :-), the world smiles with you,
When you frown :-(, the : and - keys think they are getting picked on

mfi@beach.UUCP (11/13/87)

I also would be VERY interested in  a modula-2 compiler!