[comp.sys.mac] Smart Alarms under Multifinder

twleung@athena.mit.edu (Theodore W. (Ted) Leung) (11/13/87)

I just got my copy of Multifinder a few days ago.  I ran the installer
programs on the system tools disks on my system folder (after making a
backup first) only to find that my Mac II hung up on reboot, by repeatedly
flashing an alert box.  When I tried doing this without installing Smart
Alarms, everything was fine.  Does Smart Alarms run under Multifinder?!

					Ted

dwb@apple.UUCP (David W. Berry) (11/14/87)

In article <1794@bloom-beacon.MIT.EDU> twleung@athena.mit.edu (Theodore W. (Ted) Leung) writes:

>I just got my copy of Multifinder a few days ago.  I ran the installer
>programs on the system tools disks on my system folder (after making a
>backup first) only to find that my Mac II hung up on reboot, by repeatedly
>flashing an alert box.  When I tried doing this without installing Smart
>Alarms, everything was fine.  Does Smart Alarms run under Multifinder?!
	My copy of 2.9US works fine under Multifinder on both an
SE and a Plus.  I haven't tried it on a II.

--
	David W. Berry
	dwb@well.uucp                   dwb@Delphi