[comp.sys.mac] Unix Desktop Publishing vs. Mac

daveb@geac.UUCP (11/21/87)

In article <197@artsvax.UUCP> mike@artsvax.UUCP (Michael Czeiszperger) writes:
>I thought I read in MacWeek that there is a version of TeX for the mac....

  As of the last time I looked, MacTeX handled pasted-in pictures,
either in postscript (epsf?) or ordinary-bitmaps.  This is sorta
like the best of both worlds...
  MacTeX is a commercial product (which I once benchmarked against
TeXtures, so I'm more than a little biased in its favor), done here
in tranna by:

	FTL systems Inc.,
	234 Eglington Ave. East.,
	Toronto, Ontario,
	M4P 1K5, CANADA.
	(416) 487-2142

  --dave (no, I don't work for 'em, I'm a GEACer) collier-brown
--
 David Collier-Brown.                 {mnetor|yetti|utgpu}!geac!daveb
 Geac Computers International Inc.,   |  Computer Science loses its