[comp.sys.mac] MacBrain - Nural-Network Simulator

jtd@wdl1.UUCP (Jeffrey T. DeMello) (11/12/87)

Has anyone out there in "network-land"  ever
seen/heard of/used/reviewed a nural-network simulator
named MacBrain?

If so, please enlighten me!!!

jtd@ford-wdl1.arpa

andrew@ems.Ems.MN.ORG (Andrew C.Esh) (11/23/87)

In article <4210005@wdl1.UUCP> jtd@wdl1.UUCP (Jeffrey T. DeMello) writes:
>Has anyone out there in "network-land"  ever
>seen/heard of/used/reviewed a nural-network simulator
>named MacBrain?
>
>If so, please enlighten me!!!
>
>jtd@ford-wdl1.arpa

	In the August '87 issue of Mac A.P.P.L.E., page 38, there is an
article on Neural Networks called "Silicon Intelligence: Neural Networks on
the Road", by Lisa & Steve Storrie-Lombardi.  It mentions MacBrain, and other
simulators.  I can mail addresses to you.

					- Andrew

Andrew C. Esh        DOMAIN: andrew@ems.MN.ORG
EMS/McGraw-Hill      UUCP: ihnp4!meccts!ems!andrew      AT&T: (612) 829-8200