[comp.sys.mac] TN.178 also corrupt - premature EOF

shap@sfsup.UUCP (J.S.Shapiro) (12/07/87)

I don't know what it is about this batch - it seems to be having a very
hard time. TN.178 came through with a premature EOF. Could it be reposted,
and/or could someone mail me a good copy.

Jon Shapiro

kraut@ut-ngp.UUCP (Werner Uhrig) (12/07/87)

could someone verify if the versions on SIMTEL, SUMEX, or some other machine
is ok?  seems a repost may be indicated ...

--
werner@rascal.ics.utexas.edu    (prefered address)
kraut@ut-ngp.uucp               (if you must)

sbb@esquire.UUCP (Stephen B. Baumgarten) (12/07/87)

In article <2460@sfsup.UUCP> shap@sfsup.UUCP (J.S.Shapiro) writes:
>I don't know what it is about this batch - it seems to be having a very
>hard time. TN.178 came through with a premature EOF. Could it be reposted,
>and/or could someone mail me a good copy.
>
>Jon Shapiro

Yes, I think both 169 and 178 were corrupted at some point early in their
distribution.  Could whoever is in charge of comp.binaries.mac please
repost them?

Also, if anyone needs a recent Tech Note other than 169 and 178, I can email
it to you.  Just let me know.

--
   Steve Baumgarten             | "New York... when civilization falls apart,
   Davis Polk & Wardwell        |  remember, we were way ahead of you."