[comp.sys.mac] CRC errors abound!

martin@relief.csc.ti.com (Steven Martin) (12/09/87)

I just got the old CRC errors converting the Stuffit Documentation.  I
am also still searching for good copies of TN 170 and TN 175.  Any
help would be appreciated.

BTW,  Is this a new problem?

Steve Martin            USENET: {ctvax,im4u,texsun,rice}!ti-csl!martin
                        PHONE: (214)-995-5919, 404-1061
If you think of something, it exists somewhere.

egg@ihlpa.ATT.COM (Edwin G. Green) (12/11/87)

In article <38053@ti-csl.CSNET> martin@relief.UUCP (Steven Martin) writes:
>I just got the old CRC errors converting the Stuffit Documentation.  I
>am also still searching for good copies of TN 170 and TN 175.  Any
>help would be appreciated.

Same problem here.  Add TN169 to the list also.

--
Edwin G. Green
AT&T Bell Laboratories		Naperville, Illinois, USA