[comp.sys.mac] LSC Christmas wish

tedj@hpcilzb.HP.COM (Ted Johnson) (12/08/87)

With Christmas just around the corner I couldn't help wondering:

	When will I see an upgrade to LSC that has a symbolic debugger?!?

	-Ted

singer@endor.harvard.edu (THINK Technologies) (12/12/87)

In article <870064@hpcilzb.HP.COM> tedj@hpcilzb.HP.COM (Ted Johnson) writes:

>With Christmas just around the corner I couldn't help wondering:
>
>	When will I see an upgrade to LSC that has a symbolic debugger?!?

	Not at Christmastime, I assure you. :-)

	1st or 2nd Q 1988 is much more likely.

>	-Ted

		--Rich

**The opinions stated herein are my own opinions and do not necessarily
represent the policies or opinions of my employer (THINK Technologies).

* Richard M. Siegel | {decvax, ucbvax, sun}!harvard!endor!singer    *
* Customer Support  | singer@endor.harvard.edu			    *
* Symantec, THINK Technologies Division.  (No snappy quote)         *