[comp.sys.mac] Macify 2.5

sho@tybalt.caltech.edu (Sho Kuwamoto) (12/16/87)

In article <1560028@acf8.UUCP> perkins@acf8.UUCP (Mark E. Perkins) writes:

>I downloaded Macify 2.5 last night.  When I run it, all seems well
>until I exit.  Once back to the desktop, it seems that double clicks
>are not recognized.  As near as I can tell, nothing in parameter
>RAM has been futzed with since a re-boot returns things to normal.
>So into the trash it goes....  Anybody else have this problem?

I once had a program that did the same thing.  It turns out it was setting
the eventMask to ignore mouseUp events.  The Finder doesn't seem to include
a SetEventMask(everyEvent), so double clicks (which measure the time between
mouseUps) stop working.  Of course this doesn't tell you how to fix it but...

							-Sho

 (sho@tybalt.caltech.edu, sho@caltech.bitnet, ...!cit-vax!tybalt!sho)