[comp.sys.mac] MAC_to_PostScript

SAWilkus@mhuxo.UUCP (12/19/87)

Subject: MAC -> PostScript ->Unix printer
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac

 I have an old smudged photocopy of a posting off this board
about transferring a postscript file from the mac to a unix machine
where it can be printed to a postscript laser printer with the "lp"
command.  (The trick is to type cloverleaf-F right after clicking on
"OK" in the print menu.  Unfortunately, when I send the postscript file
to my unix machine, translate <CR>'s into <LF>'s, and issue the "lp" command
I get a header page printed out but nothing else.... sigh.

 I suspect that I need a macro file to send to the laser printer prior to
the actual print file... Does anyone have such a file, or can you suggest
what I've done wrong?  (I would try contacting the author, Phillip E. Gardner
directly but my photocopy is too smudged to read his address.)

Thanks
Steve Wilkus
(617) 681-6033