[comp.sys.mac] Nagel art, SuperPaint question

tedj@hpcilzb.HP.COM (Ted Johnson) (12/15/87)

Anyone know where I can get some more "Nagel" MacPaint pictures?
I got a HyperCard stack which had some cute females in it; is this
from a clip art collection?

BTW, how do I use the SuperPaint tool that looks like one dotted
rectangle inside another dotted rectangle?

-Ted

howard@mtunj.ATT.COM (H. Moskovitz) (12/19/87)

I have some Nagels that I scanned in. They are in macpaint format. I also
have the same ones reproduced in Illustrator. They are excellent. Let me
know if you want them. Maybe I'll post them. To post, I need the opposite
of 'xbin', i.e. a program to put things into binhex format.
		Howard Moskovitz
	AT&T Bell Labs @ Liberty Corner, NJ
		ihnp4!io!howard

dhac@ur-tut.UUCP (Darren Jay Hacker) (12/20/87)

[PLEASE... Do not feed the Line-Eater!]

In article <130@mtunj.ATT.COM> howard@mtunj.UUCP (H. Moskovitz) writes:
>I have some Nagels that I scanned in. They are in macpaint format. I also
>have the same ones reproduced in Illustrator. They are excellent. Let me
>know if you want them. Maybe I'll post them. To post, I need the opposite
>of 'xbin', i.e. a program to put things into binhex format.

1. I am very interested in obtaining several of these files, particularly in
TIFF, but I will take them in any form I can get them (preferably NOT
MacPaint, but if I must...).  Please e-mail directly.

2. I do believe that you can use BinHex to take your (presumably Packed or
Stuffed) files and turn them into the ASCII needed to upload/e-mail.  Correct
me if I am wrong.  I also think you need to use v 4.0 of BinHex.  I do not
know how to do 4.0 BinHex-ing on v 5.0.

3. Sorry I had to post to the net.  My mailer never seems to get anything
out.

>		Howard Moskovitz
>	AT&T Bell Labs @ Liberty Corner, NJ
>		ihnp4!io!howard
DJ Hacker

Darren Jay Hacker	  Internet: dhac@tut.cc.rochester.edu
"The fault, dear Brutus,      UUCP: dhac@ur-tut.UUCP		    \ / ,|.
 is not in our stars,	       (or) ...{ames,cmcl2,decvax,rutgers}   X ( | )
 but in our software		       !rochester!ur-tut!dhac	    / \ `|'