[comp.sys.mac] Prototype Board for Mac II

bullard@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Steve Bullard) (12/18/87)

I am looking for a prototype card for a Mac II, preferably one with the
NUBUS interface included.  Has anyone heard about/seen/used such a thing?

Thanks.
Steve Bullard

ARPA:  bullard@cory.Berkeley.EDU

ephraim@think.COM (ephraim vishniac) (12/18/87)

In article <5361@zen.berkeley.edu> bullard@cory.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (Steve Bullard) writes:
>I am looking for a prototype card for a Mac II, preferably one with the
>NUBUS interface included.  Has anyone heard about/seen/used such a thing?

>Steve Bullard

At the MacWorld show last August, I saw one company with such an item.
(There may have been more, but I was in a hurry.)  The one that I saw
was Creative Solutions, the folks who brought you Mac FORTH.  For more
info, call them at 1-800-FORTH-OK.  Better yet, look for one of their
ads and double-check that phone number.

Ephraim Vishniac					  ephraim@think.com
Thinking Machines Corporation / 245 First Street / Cambridge, MA 02142-1214

agr@vaxine.UUCP (Arnold Reinhold) (12/24/87)

In article <5361@zen.berkeley.edu> bullard@cory.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (Steve Bullard) writes:

>I am looking for a prototype card for a Mac II, preferably one with the
>NUBUS interface included.  Has anyone heard about/seen/used such a thing?

Try:

Creative Solutions, Inc.
4701 Randolph Rd. Suite 12
Rockville, MD 20852
1 800 FORTHOK   or 301 984 0262

They have a Mac II board called the Hurdler II that has a NuBus slave interface
and some wire wrap area.  Lists for $249.

Arnold Reinhold
Automatix Inc. "Home of the Industrialized Mac II"
Billerica, MA. 01821