[comp.sys.mac] need SE version of AdvSys

czhj@vax1.UUCP (Ted Inoue) (12/24/87)

I'm trying to obtain a copy of David Betz's AdvSys that will run on a Mac SE.
It looks as though the current version crashes on this system, or at least
the version that was posted on BIX does.  If anybody has this package up and
running on an SE, I'd appreciate it if they would either post it or send me
a copy.

Thanks...

Ted Inoue

clubmac@runx.ips.oz (Macintosh Users Group) (01/04/88)

In article <619@vax1.UUCP> czhj@vax1.UUCP (Ted Inoue) writes:
>I'm trying to obtain a copy of David Betz's AdvSys that will run on a Mac SE.
>It looks as though the current version crashes on this system, or at least
>the version that was posted on BIX does.  If anybody has this package up and
>running on an SE, I'd appreciate it if they would either post it or send me
>a copy.

Ted, simply use FEdit or MacSnoop and change every occurence of $02B6 -> $0A78
in the Resource forks of AdvInt and AdvCom.

Jason Haines, President

Club Mac Macintosh Users Group, Sydney, Australia
Phone Home: +61-2-73-4444
Snail:      Box 213, Holme Building, Sydney University, NSW, 2006, Australia
ACSnet:     clubmac@runx.ips.oz	   ARPA:   clubmac%runx.ips.oz@uunet.css.gov
UUCP:{enea,hplabs,mcvax,prlb2,uunet,ubc-vision,ukc}!munnari!runx.ips.oz!clubmac