[comp.sys.mac] FEdit+

sbb@esquire.UUCP (Stephen B. Baumgarten) (10/02/87)

I'm just curious what the most recent version of Fedit+ is.  I got
my copy about 6 months ago, and at that time I was shipped v1.0.7 (or something
like that).  MacUser lists the current version as 2.0.  I can't get through to
the company, so does anyone out there have a more recent version?

- Steve

julian@riacs.edu (Julian E Gomez) (10/02/87)

In article <180@esquire.UUCP> sbb@esquire.UUCP (Stephen B. Baumgarten) writes:
> I'm just curious what the most recent version of Fedit+ is.  I got
> my copy about 6 months ago, and at that time I was shipped v1.0.7 (or something
> like that).  MacUser lists the current version as 2.0.  I can't get through to
> the company, so does anyone out there have a more recent version?

Two weeks ago I called MacMaster Systems to ask them the same question
and they told me 1.0.7 is current with the possibility of 2.0 being
available in October.

--
"Physicists are mathematicians in a hurry"  B. Mandelbrot

	Julian "a tribble took it" Gomez
	julian@riacs.edu || {...decvax!}ames!riacs!julian

brianr@zeus.TEK.COM (Brian Ross) (01/07/88)

I recently upgraded my Mac+ to 2.5MB and found that my copy of Fedit+ will
no longer open a file. It seems to open a disk volume OK but I did little
checking since it failed on the file open.

What is the latest version and how do I aquire it??

Any help appreciated... Brian Ross

tektronix!teklds!brianr