[comp.sys.mac] What is Reflex Plus status?

jdschnit@elrond.CalComp.COM (Jeffrey D. Schnitzer) (01/10/88)

What is the current status of Borland's Reflex Plus?

As a Reflex owner, I sent in my upgrade request some months ago
($95 00 against a credit card).  Quite a while ago I heard that
Reflex Plus was shipping, and then that Borland had pulled it
back.  I've heard nothing since, but it appears that the mail
order houses have it.  I'd be guessing that Borland lost my card,
but a friend is in the same situation as I am.

Has anyone out there actually received an upgrade from Borland?
(And, no, I haven't called them yet.)

 Jeffrey D. Schnitzer, CalComp Display Products Division, Hudson NH 03051-0908
 jdschnit@elrond.CalComp.COM (I hate short unix names)  MaBell: (603) 885-8156

geb@cadre.dsl.PITTSBURGH.EDU (Gordon E. Banks) (01/11/88)

In article <1961@elrond.CalComp.COM> jdschnit@elrond.CalComp.COM (Jeffrey D. Schnitzer) writes:

>Has anyone out there actually received an upgrade from Borland?
>(And, no, I haven't called them yet.)
>--

Mine came last week.