[comp.sys.mac] MicroEMACS 3.9e

earleh@eleazar.Dartmouth.EDU (Earle R. Horton) (01/07/88)

It has been six months now since I sent my 3.8i sources to Dan Lawrence,
and he promised to adapt them to 3.9.  I got 3.9e last month, and got it
up and running on my Mac in about 12 hours.  It's nice, I really like
the "entab-line" and "detab-line" functions, and the memory management
is much better.  Of course I sent Dan mail telling him I had it running,
and even sent him a binhexed binary, but I wait and wait and wait and no
reply.

This is not an official version, of course, so I am extremely reluctant
to post it.  If enough drooling, slavering emacs addicts ask me to,
however, I just might.

(Michael, I am mailing your disk tomorrow.)
*Earle R. Horton, H.B. 8000, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH 03755   *

dlw@hpsmtc1.HP.COM (David Williams) (01/09/88)

RE: MicroEmacs 3.9e

Let er rip!!
David L. Williams
dlw@hpda
Hewlett Packard, Cupertino Ca
Software Development Technology Laboratory
Distributed Computing Environment Project
Mailstop: 47LR
"Sinanju, buddy -- the real stuff"

kaplan@uiucdcsb.cs.uiuc.edu (01/11/88)

Drool Dribble.

Please post it.

Simon Kaplan
(kaplan@b.cs.uiuc.edu)

earleh@eleazar.Dartmouth.EDU (Earle R. Horton) (01/12/88)

In article <11540103@hpsmtc1.HP.COM>,
	dlw@hpsmtc1.HP.COM (David Williams) writes:
> RE: MicroEmacs 3.9e
>
> Let er rip!!

OK, OK, but please stop sending me mail, everybody!  (Because of overwhelming
public outcry, and a stuffed "mbox", I decided I had to post it.)
*Earle R. Horton, H.B. 8000, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH 03755   *