[comp.sys.mac] Too fast scrolling

kw1r+@andrew.cmu.edu (Kevin Whitley) (01/21/88)

Various scroll bars (for instance setting the time on the Alarm clock)
work too fast on the Mac II.  Is there any way to slow things down?

Kevin Whitley
Arpanet: kw1r@andrew.cmu.edu
(412) 268-5707

lriggins@afit-ab.arpa (L. Maurice Riggins) (01/21/88)

In article <8VxEJVy00VQXypk08w@andrew.cmu.edu> kw1r+@andrew.cmu.edu (Kevin Whitley) writes:

>Various scroll bars (for instance setting the time on the Alarm clock)
>work too fast on the Mac II.  Is there any way to slow things down?

I have had the same problem on the SE, generally in windows that display only
a few items.  Can't get my finger off the button fast enough to scroll just one
item.  Thought that the new system software with its mouse click fix would help,
it didn't.

If there is a value that could be patched anywhere, I'd like to know also.

--

Maurice                lriggins@afit-ab.ARPA